Thursday, January 04, 2007

I hurted myself...

I fell down today after work. I stepped wrong and hit the edge of the sidewalk which twisted (the bad ankle yet again) and fell into the mud. Now my new shoe is muddy, the knee of my work pants are muddy and my ego is bruised. (Since about 3 of my girls saw me do it).

We have our camping spot for the year. I'm excited. The girls and I will be going to Cape Disappointment and staying in yurts. The moms and the girls should be happy. We'll go to the Lewis & Clark Interpretative center and we'll get to beach comb and perhaps clam or crab. I've never done either one, and I don't like seafood, but the girls may like it. I'm excited for it actually.

6 comments:

Jodi said...

I am really clumsy and can relate to this. I hope you are okay...physically and ego-wise.

DD said...

Curse you, Dansko, and your false sense of stability!

Robin said...

That trip sounds like great fun! The girls are lucky to have you.

Take good care of your ankle.

Peeved Michelle said...

Poor bad ankle and bruised ego. Clearly, you should stay home from work next week.

... said...

Sounds like a great trip...not the falling part but the trip you will be making with the girls.

Sorry to hear about your fall...I hate when that happens. Hope it doesn't end up hurting too much.

Poppy said...

Aghh!!! I remember when I was a kid that my mom hurt her ankle on new year's day then subsequently reinured it about 4 more times that same year. Darn ankles. I hope yours feels better!!!