Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Totally Fun!

I took my first belly dancing class last night. All my worries were dumb. It was really fun. I was not surrounded by size 0 coeds. There were a wide variety of shapes and sizes. I wasn't even the oldest person there I don't think. I think I'll take it again next quarter. And I highly recommend it. I can feel the burn today. :)

Thanks to Michelle & KTP I started using Pantene Ice. I really like it! It makes my hair feel very soft.

Hmm... I had a 3rd thought but it has escaped my pretty little head. :)

2 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

Yay all around! I used my PI shampoo and conditioner today. I hope my new GYN appreciates the effort.

Poppy said...

Joannnneeeeeee!!!! I don't see the info on Wikipedia about Top Chef. (I bet they removed it already.) Gail Simmons made a comment during her Cliff's exit interview that made it pretty clear Marcel *doesn't* win. Am I right?