Friday, January 26, 2007

I am such a 5 year old!

I received my tax refund this morning. I actually knew it was coming because I went online last night to check the status. My first thought while walking to work this morning... I want to go shopping TONIGHT. :) I'm getting an ipod and after thinking about it and discussing with Michelle I think I'm going whole hog fancy... 80 gig. This way I won't have to purchase another one for many years. (Pip I got either Christmas 2002 or my birthday 2003 so that's 4 years... That's a pretty good run I think.) I'm also ordering the newbie a case online so that there is some modicum of protection around it. I'm HARD on stuff... I know this. Luckily since I work for the college, I can get a discount from the Apple store... and since every place and their brother has the ipod for the exact same price the Apple store it is! And I'll be able to use it on my next Sunday Adventure! Yippeeeeee!!

No comments: