Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A Wish for a snow day...

When I left for work this morning the snow was falling pretty fast. And sticking. And yet, we are at work today. My biggest boss isn't here. My immediate boss isn't here. The only person with any power that is here is my notboss. And she really doesn't have any power either. The funniest part is that I just received an email that said due to the bad weather, the fac/staff dining room is closed because the people couldn't come to work.

Unfortunately, now that we are all here, it isn't like they are going to let us go home. That sucks.

2 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

True, but you can totally screw off all day. :) Oh, and leave early!

... said...

I hope you got home before it got really nasty...I hear it might freeze over during the night and make tomorrow even more treacherous.