Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Clearly I watch too much Law & Order SVU

I had a dream this morning that disturbed the heck out of me. I dreamt that I was walking on Pine (by now I really should know which one is which and yet somehow I don't) near where the new Walgreens went in and in the parking lot (I know there's no parking lot there. In my dream it was in the place of the Egyptian Theater). There was a guy attacking his daughter. In THAT way... (Ok by THAT I mean seksually) She was struggling and I went to the car and broke the windshield and pulled him off his daughter and chased him down the street. Then Kiefer Southerland from 24 jumped out from behind the dental building and was mad at me for stopping the guy. Apparently they were trying to get the guy and others as part of a ring and were using the girl as bait. And so in my dream the cops yelled at me for screwing up their sting operation. And then the mom of the girl yelled at me because now all her kids were going to get taken away from her and separated into different foster homes. There was just a lot of guilt bogging me down in the dream.

No comments: