Monday, May 21, 2007

Stephen would declare it an addiction...

But, how excited am I that I walked from my employer yesterday all the way to downtown whilst watching 'The Injury' on my ipod? Seriously. It is awesome and you all should be jealous. :) I also then spent the time waiting for the bus playing Cubis2 on it. Since I have to bring the laptop to my office on Friday, I may download a couple of other fun episodes (of either The Office or something else, I don't know. The world's my oyster! :) ) Any suggestions? (I have only seen 2 episodes of Season 3. They were the one where Roy gets mad and punches Jim and the season finale.)

2 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

I'm impressed you walked and watched at the same time.

Stephen said...

An addiction, eh? We all have our addictions. Some of us have addictive personalities, but I haven't seen tht in you.

I have obsessive qualities, but not addictive. Obsessed with music. But not addicted :)

And I'll never go back to my tv obsession... NEVAR!