Wednesday, May 02, 2007

It's my most wonderful day of the year!

Forgive me a moment or 4 of bragging. Today is the annual benefits fair. I coordinate it. I invite all the guests. I secure the door prizes. I order the food. I spend 4 hours greeting and gladhanding employees and chatting with everyone. I rock! And as always it turns out amazingly well. And everybody always thinks it is awesome. And people rave about my food choices. And the vendors are all thrilled because I feed them. And we have a great turn out. And everybody thinks I'm awesome for arranging all of it. And everybody is impressed by me. And all in all I rule! :)

There is a little song that goes with this day for me: (Stolen from the most wonderful time of the year)
It's my most wonderful day of the year!
We have snacks and door prizes and vendors with toys and lots of good cheer!
It's my most wonderful day of the year!

(Yeah yeah it isn't good but I sing it every year. :D)

Yeah, you want to work for my company, you know you do. Also I got better reviews than the all company meeting we had last week. Ha! Take that Mission Day! (Yes Mission Day is exactly what it sounds like... we spend the day talking about our mission. And we had a "graphic interpretor" or something like that who drew pictures of what we were talking about. Yes, it is as stupid as it sounds.)

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Yes, you do rule. In more ways than Mission Day and Benefits Fair.

Have a super weekend ~ I'll be thinkin boutcha in those woodsy places with your troop. u rok!

*luvs n hugs*

Kate the Peon said...

You totally rock. Yay, you!