Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Michelle visited me in a dream

I had a dream that Michelle came to visit. But I wouldn't let her in my apartment because it was too messy so while we were driving from the airport (surrounded by amazingly lush green pastures, it was definitely NOT Seattle) I was trying to go on hotels dot com (which is funny in that in my dream the webpage was up exactly the way hotels dot com really is) to find a hotel I could afford to put her up in. Actually I was trying to be all sly and pretend like the reason I wanted us to stay in a hotel was for the fun and pampering and all that. Hee. (Like she totally wouldn't see through that.) Then suddenly it was like I had morphed into a Supernatural episode. The boys were there. We had to be standing in a square or touching a certain wall in this old church to make sure the demons wouldn't get us. The demons were these red whispy ghost looking things. (Not even ghost looking things more like red scarves but longer.) And then I woke up... Very weird. Ooh also Michelle was gone by the time the supernatural thing started and in my dream she was middleish pregnant so she had a pregnant belly but not like PREGNANT.

Friend: To see your friends in your dream, signifies aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to integrate these rejected part of yourself. The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself. Additionally, this symbol foretells of happy tidings from them and the arrival of good news.

Green: Green signifies a positive change, good health, growth, healing, hope, vigor, vitality, peace, and serenity. Green is also symbolic of your strive to gain recognition and establish your independence. Money, wealth and jealousy are often associated with this color.

Red: Red is an indication of raw energy, force, vigor, intense passion, aggression, power, courage and passion. The color red has deep emotional and spiritual connotations.
Red is also the color of danger, shame, sexual impulses and urges.?Perhaps you need to stop and think about your actions.?

Computer: To see a computer in your dream, symbolizes technology, information, and modern life. New areas of opportunities are being opened to you. Alternatively, computers also represent a lack of individuality and non expression of emotions and feelings. Too often you are just going along with the flow, without voicing your own opinions and views. You may also feel a depreciated sense of superiority.

Ghosts: In general, ghosts symbolizes aspects of yourself that you fear. This may involve a painful memory, guilt, or some repressed thoughts. You may be afraid of death and dying. Alternatively, ghosts are representative of something that is no longer obtainable or within reach. It indicates a feeling of disconnection from life and society. This dream may be a calling for you to move on and abandon your outdated modes of thinking and behavior.

Interesting. It all seems to be pointing that I'm a big ol' scardy cat. :) I don't know. I suppose deep down I do know what it all means.

2 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

I am glad I was gone by the time your shameful sexual impulses showed up.

Peeved Michelle said...

Last night, I dreamt that I visited you. Your apartment was fantastic and you had even cleaned it. To clean it, you pretty much just pushed all the junk on the floor into a corner and then vacuumed the space that you cleared.