Thursday, May 10, 2007

Other thoughts

1 - Ok I'm not THAT serious about this project. I just closed someone because his profession is dentist. I'm scared of the dentist. I can't cope with that.

2 - I've caused discord and strife amongst the boys at Ranier Vista Community Center. They are frequently outside my grocery store selling for $5.00 these packages of candy. I'll buy them after I go into the store to buy groceries and get cash. I will buy one from each kid. We've established this pattern. I'll double check how many boys are there (because I did once and only got $10 out and then a 3rd showed up and I felt bad but I only bought from the two that were there first.) and go in and do my shopping and buy one from each boy. Tonight as I was going in the tall boy was saying something about how I'm his customer. I really didn't pay attention, but I did come out with my 3 5s. Shortest boy said something about how I didn't have to buy from him and I could buy one from one of the other two. I said that wasn't fair and I wasn't going to do that. It is almost enough to stop me from doing it altogether. (I really think they should have a grown up of sorts outside hanging out with them to lend their project an air of legitimacy and to provide them with the guidence they need to sell them well.)

3 - According to the evil empire's website the reason my cpu usage goes up to 100% has to do with auto update. I've turned it off and we'll see if it works after that. Stupid evil empire.

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Closing out a dentist? He can be your sugar daddy ~ do you know how much they make? I don't...
Keep an open mind ~ kinda like me only looking for artists (starving optional) :)

I don't ever buy cookies from strangers. I prefer to offer money; not be solicited. Even though deep down, I really want to. So thanks for being a role model!

Peeved Michelle said...

Seriously, I can't believe you shot down a dentist just for being a dentist.