Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Shoulda woulda coulda

I walked past a condo building (is that right or am I being redundent?) this morning and noticed the flyer posted for one for sale. $268,000 for 1 bedroom and 687 square feet. Had I bought in that building when I first thought about it a couple of years ago, I could've bought one for $189k and roughly the same size. Sigh. At this rate, I'll move to someplace cheaper. :)

Also I'm seriously now regretting the decision to rejoin eharmony. If I didn't have friends who had success with it I wouldn't have done it. I was just saying to Lyday last night that I felt like I had been baited and switched. While I was not a member I was getting tons of matches blah blah blah. Now that I've joined I get very few. So then this morning I was semi-excited that I had 5 new matches. By the time I logged in, 4 had already closed. Le sigh. I know it has only been a week and I've paid for 3 months by gum but still.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Friendship and love moves in cycles.

Some days/weeks/months, your karma is going out, and then it comes in.

I mean that.

Sincerely,
Dirty Hippy