Thursday, May 10, 2007

Summer Project

So I have broken down and paid eharmony. I've signed up for 3 months. I'm jumping into this whole heartedly. I have sent the first communications to like 15 guys. We'll see what happens. I have a couple of pictures posted so they can see what they're getting. :) One guy was one who did the first communication and has already responded to my questions. We'll see how it goes. Big R and Lyday have both found men online. I have faith. (Cuz you got to have faith.... got to have faaaiith... :P )

3 comments:

Michele said...

I can't wait to hear how it goes for you. I was a member of eHarmony several years ago and never met anyone decent ... of course, I was only looking for guys in the Dallas area and apparently there weren't any decent men in Dallas at that time. However, a friend met a man who lived in CA and he moved to Dallas for her ... so good luck and keep us posted.

Stephen said...

Here's what I have learned in my limited experiences in life...

If you act like yourself ~ express yourself fully and openly ~ you will definitely find someone that loves you for who you are.

No reason to settle for anything less.

Course you still have to be mature and healthy enough to make the relationship work when you find them ~ that's the hard part ;)

... said...

Good luck in your project...hope it turns out well.