Sunday, May 27, 2007

Crazy Changable Seattle Weather

Yesterday I volunteered at the Northwest Folklife Festival. (Aka dirty hippie festival). I had a lot of fun and during the morning I volunteered next to a hottie acrobat. The things he could do on that trapeze... oh my. :) My left arm got a bit burned though and now there's a spot that is blistered. Yet the rest of my arm isn't even warm anymore. :(

So today, I go to my volunteer shift with short sleeves and my rain jacket only. And I was FREEZING. It was crazy cold outside. So weird. (Also no hottie mc hott at the next booth.)

Both days I've spent the day volunteering at a booth where this really nice old couple were teaching bocce ball to the kids. It was fun. I'll spend tomorrow doing the same thing. Yay! :)

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Acrobat, eh? Upper body strength or lower body? Or just agile?

Kate the Peon said...

Joanne got SPAMMED!