Friday, April 22, 2005

Visitation

Well, my sister is due here in 2 hours and 40 min. Is my apartment clean, not really. :( I worked on it some today, but most motivation was out the supremely sunny window. Mostly I just wanted to sit and read in the sun. Oh well, she's only here for 2 days. There're clean sheets on the bed, that's most important. :) I'm just not a neat person at heart, and I've let the apartment get way too messy in fits of supreme laziness.

My eyes have been bugging me all day. One I rubbed much of last night so this morning to quell the irritation I put drops in both eyes so they felt kind of moist all day long.

Apparently all the flexcars on the hill and near me are on the reserve all day but only pay for 10 hours plan this month/week. All my favorite ones were booked well into the night and some into tomorrow. :(

No comments: