Saturday, April 16, 2005

Yay! Not Gross!

I've had quite a morning already. I field tripped to the Girl Scout office. First I had a little flexcar drama. Those damn Hondas. Apparently if the wheels are turned a certain way, it is impossible to turn the damn ignition. I had to read the instructions so apparently I have to turn the wheel while turning the ignition. Damn Hondas. (OH MY GOD! I interrupt this post with a I can't believe I just saw that moment... that may make me lose my lunch... I'm watching TLC and it was a commercial for some ER show, and there's this bug in this guy's ear... LIVE bug. And they cut to a picture of an x-rayish view of a bug crawling in this tiny opening. I'm HORRIFIED!) Anyway, back to the original post... I went to the Girl Scout office and bought all the stuff we need for the rest of the year. Almost $200 dollars (Girl Scout Cookie dollars) later I have a bunch of vests and badges and pins and all sorts of cool stuff.

I'm now eating a roast beast & cheddar sandwich. Yes a sandwich. I bought some bread with my last Kinnikinnick food order. I'm impressed... the bread is not gross. It is actually pretty good. It is tiny bread but not bad at all. :) Gluten Free bread tends to be... weird. I don't like, for example, Ener-G foods bread. It just isn't as good... and really does foam in one's mouth.

3 comments:

Stephen said...

Mmmm... roast beast *err*

I mean...

Mmmm.... roast cheddar ;)

SJ said...

Places really need to start advertising Roast Beast. Think how much more fun it would be going to restaurants if the waiter would say things like "would you like fries with your dead animal?"

Peeved Michelle said...

I thought all cars were like that.