Friday, April 07, 2006

And then I found the body...

One of my souveniers from Disneyland was a keyring with the ears and a 50th anniversary thing on one part and a tinkerbell on it. Yesterday when I got to work I discovered a very sad thing. Just a head on my keyring. She lost her body. So you can imagine my joy when I got home and there was a little gold body in the hall in front of my door. Yay. Now we'll see if Krazy Glue can really bond anything instantly.

I am very excited about tomorrow. I am going to have a Sunday adventure with Big R and the Italian Guy and Curly Haired (she's new) from the cult. (They really aren't the cult of the virgins any more since one virgin has left the cult and one has become a non-virgin so now the non's outnumber the virgins.) We're going to Alkai Beach and wandering around. I haven't been there and have wanted to for awhile. I'm going to take lots of pictures! :) Apparently Big R is planning on roller blading. I don't think I'm quite that adventurous. :)

Then Sunday, I am going shopping! YAY! Michelle gave me a gift card for my birthday and I fully intend to spend it frivolously. Double Yay!

3 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Yay! Orgy of consumerism!

Jodi said...

I love the title of this post!

... said...

Glad you found it, I hate it when that happens to me (or actually something similar since I have never had a Disneyland keychain)...