Monday, April 10, 2006

Oh my eyes!

Tonight I was agonizing over what to have for dinner and Michelle gave me a great suggestion. BBQ beef. She emailed me her recipe which is divine. DIVINE I say! (Seriously, you should ask her for it.) I hit the grocery store on the way home and rediscovered an important fact. Buying food when you're a singleton kind of sucks. In general I don't eat or use onions and celery so the fact I have to buy a whole onion or a whole bundle of celery kind of sucks. Luckily in the organic foods area, I can buy 1 stalk of celery. (A whopping 15 cents.) I also bought an onion. I haven't cut an onion in years and it is still killing my eyes. But I did discover I can cut up the entire thing and freeze it for use in the future. Very nice. :)

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

Did you eat it until your insides burst? That's the way it is done in my family. The recipe was handed down from my grandfather.