Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Happy Feet


(Photo by Dan DeLong of the Seattle PI)

On Broadway we have these feet embedded into the ground that portray dance steps. I find them really fun and silly and cool. Apparently they've been there for about 27 years which is also very cool to me. Here's the article all about them. I remember when I first visited here and walked up Broadway with V. I thought they were so fun and got V to try one of the dances with me. I think I got confused by them, but I remember wondering about them and where they came from. Now I know. :) I think I'll know the right guy for me if he's willing to dance the feet with me. (Well besides V who is gay).

1 comment:

Mind Sprite said...

I am definitely going to visit the feet when I come up to Seattle next time, right after I go to Cupcake Royale again. Where are they located?