Thursday, April 20, 2006

Drowning

Apparently my dreams are trying to tell me something. I had a dream in which I was drowning... several times. Like I'd catch my breath or pull myself out of the water and then somehow I'd end up drowning again. And then at one point, I was reading a book about the ocean and it morphed into like a giant imax screen and it was drowning me.

Drowning: To dream that you are drowning, signifies that you are overwhelmed by emotions or repressed issues that is coming back to haunt you. You may be proceeding too quickly in trying to discover your unconscious thoughts. If you drown to death, your relationship will fail or you will suffer major business losses. If your survive the drowning, then your relationship will be rescued by some intervention. You will rise to a higher position of wealth and honor.

No comments: