Sunday, April 02, 2006

Oh so sad...

I rented The Brothers Grimm for the weekend. I love me some Heath Ledger so I was looking forward to this. I got about 1/2 way through before I realized I was not paying any attention and that this was not a good movie. It was mostly boring and strangely difficult to follow. I think this is the first Heath Ledger movie I've watched that I really actively disliked and actually didn't watch the whole way through. (I didn't love Brokeback Mountain but I didn't totally hate it either.)

Also, completely unrelated, I made banana nut muffins this afternoon and they turned out FABULOUS! I think I finally have the mystery of how to make them taste good and still be gluten free figured out. Whee!

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

I like the Brothers Grimm. I didn't think it was great, but I thought it was entertaining.