Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'm so vain... I probably think this song is about me.

I'm wearing a skirt I particularly love. I FEEL really good when I wear it. It makes me incredibly happy. Hence I act a little more frou frouey and I like to be told I'm cute. I mean who doesn't like to be told they're cute? :) So at lunch today, Isa points out that my skirt makes my ass look good. That's nice. :) Oh and the italian guy (student, so hands off) said I looked good. Sometimes it doesn't take much to make me happy. :)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I have a skirt like that - makes me feel girly and makes my ass look great! This is why clothes are a girl's best friend.

Unknown said...

Wait! What Italian guy? And, just because he's a student doesn't mean absolutely hands off. Hell, I know several people who've married their former students. :)

I assume that since you even mentioned the hands off thing that you're somewhat interested? Let's see, is there a way around the student thing?

Joanne said...

The Italian Guy is what I call one of the members of the cult of the virgins. I only mention he's hands off because any time I mention a male on here, there's a comment about a potential love interest. :) I'm still fully stalking the Work Crush after all. :P But, because I work in Human Resources, there is absolutely no exception to the hands off student policy.

Unknown said...

Damn those HR policies. They always get in the way of a few good fantasies.