Wednesday, April 12, 2006

So much to say, and yet not much to say.

Just a few thoughts for a Wednesday...

1 - I'm losing my voice off and on. My throat doesn't really hurt but speaking is just weird. And sometimes my throat gets this really dry pocket where I try to speak but no words come out. If I cough I can speak again. When will this be done?

2 - I went out with some friends I hadn't seen in awhile last night. It was fun in a phew I'm glad I don't do this too frequently kind of way. Actually it was really good to see some people that I really like, including my gay pothead bartending husband. (Not really my husband). Apparently he has found himself a husband which is very good for him. He's a good guy and I'm glad he has found someone. We played darts. I suck at it now that I don't play too often.

3. I may have found a quantity cook for my encampment. I'm so happy I could cry, although now I'm waiting to hear from council if it will be okay that her food handler's permit is expired. With my luck, it probably isn't. So then I'll have to negotiate if I have someone with a food handler's permit in the kitchen even though that person isn't a quantity cook with the quantity cook will that work. I'm going to be optimistic.

4. Artist formerly known as work crush brought in some Reeses peanut butter cups to replenish the stash he is frequently consuming. I think there has been some flirting going on. Isa says there is when she witnesses our interactions.

5. I keep trying to not wear the boot for the tendon figuring it should be better by now, right? I keep getting smacked down by tendon and having to put it on. I need to just wear it consistantly and not try to push things. But I'm so sick of that being a problem too.

6. It was raining this morning, but now it is sunny! Yay for sunny!

2 comments:

Cindy-Lou said...

I'm jealous of your sun. and YES wear the freaking boot! How do you expect it to get better, missy?

Peeved Michelle said...

Listen to Cindy Lou. Wear the boot. That's all very nice about WC, now if only he would take action.