Thursday, April 20, 2006

Challenge extended

Imagine hearing that in the voice of Ross from friends.

In case you've never noticed, I have a link on the blogroll for Donors Choose which I think is an awesome website. Teachers write proposals for activities that they think will help their classrooms and then people can go in and donate part or all of the money to do the project. Today I got an email from a fellow blogger who pointed me to Donors Choose blogger challenge to the word out about Donors Choose. So I've set up a blog challenge. I'm hoping that some of you readers will join me in contributing to 2 projects I felt I had a connection to. As y'all know how much I love my adventures, one I could relate to was a bird watching field trip. The other one is bringing some hands on science to kindergarteners. They'll be getting snow in North Carolina!

Help Public School Kids by Funding my Challenge at DonorsChoose

So you know if you want, but you don't have to, but it would be good karma maybe. :)

No comments: