Friday, April 28, 2006

I'm off!

I have confirmation from my remaining volunteer that she's coming, and that I'm picking her up at 3:00 PM.
My cookie mom has turned over the deposit receipts and we have found the cookie money! (Thank goodness!) (Although I do have to go to the bank and convince them that there never was supposed to be a savings account and move all the money.)
I have nothing packed (but will do that in a moment.)
I have arts & crap supplies coming out my ears and ready to be put in boxes to load into the car.
I have kids who are probably bouncing off the walls on their field trip today because they're ready to go.
I have a rental car waiting for me down town.
I have activities planned... activities planned... activities planned.
I have to stop into Kinkos to print some things out (not having a printer is a tad inconvenient).
I have potentially fun and exciting news but that you're going to have to wait for next week for. ;) (Ok just cautiously optimistic news) (Well I don't know...)

I'm off! Have a good weekend one and all and I'll post a long dirty filthy camping message on Sunday.

No comments: