Monday, April 10, 2006

Dream of late

This morning I had a dream where I was visiting my family. My back itched for some reason and I couldn't reach it to scratch it. My mom offered to put some itch stuff on it but I couldn't raise my shirt to have her do it because of my tattoo that she doesn't know about. So I went into the bathroom to see if I could pull up my shirt in a way she wouldn't see the dragonfly and there was a 2nd tattoo lower on my back than my regular one. (More towards the middle). I can't remember what it was but then later in the dream I had this idea that I was going to get a Jiminy Cricket tattooed on my shoulder but kind of up my neck so you could see his face when I was wearing a t-shirt because he was my conscience and that way I'd remember to do good things.

Tattoo: To dream that you have tattoos, signifies that some urgent and difficult business will call you away from your home for an extended period of time. It may also signal a new stage in your life. (hmm a new stage with wc?) :)

Itch: To dream that you have an itch, refers to sexual urges. Alternatively, you may have been anticipating to do something for a long time. (Ok getting weird. Let's hope it is the alternative meaning)

Scratch: To dream that you are scratching yourself, symbolizes a minor irritation or frustration. Perhaps something that began as minor may have the potential to become worse. Or that somebody may have hit a sore spot in you. (Hmm since it was my mom doing it perhaps she is the minor irritation. :) )

Secret: To dream that you or someone has a secret, represents hidden power. It suggests that something needs to emerge from your unconscious.

Cricket: To see crickets in your dream, represents introspection. You are seeking guidance. (Interesting, of course there was no entry for Jiminy Cricket but he was acting as my conscience so to know that crickets themselves mean introspection I find kind of interesting).

Mirror: To see your own reflection in the mirror, suggests that you are pondering thoughts about your inner self. The reflection in the mirror is how you perceive yourself or how you want others to see you. You may be contemplating on strengthening and changing aspects of your character. (I wish I could remember what that 2nd tattoo was of. I think it might be significant in terms of this. I think it was square shaped like a flag or something.)

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Come to think of it, I had a weird dream last night too. I need to look it up.