Tuesday, June 13, 2006

2 Thoughts

1 - I love Eddie Vedder. I was just listening to a Pearl Jam song on Launch and that was the thought that ran through my head while listening to him. I really want to see them live but by the time I find out about it, it is too late to buy tickets. Or they're playing some place difficult for me to access. Or I can't find anyone to go with me. Or all of the above... :)

2 - Work seems so much more fun when you're signing all your official papers with a purple maribou feathered and pink/purple beaded Tinkerbell pen from Disneyland.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Yay for the fun Disney pen!

Kate the Peon said...

Jo: My internship my sr year in college was for the head of HR for the regional area of NAPA auto parts. My first job out of college was as an HR assistant for a bank's hq. I didn't get to hire at all, but I got to do some payroll, benefits, job fairs, applicant testing, etc etc. My bosses completely sucked and had NO concept of tact or respect. I looked for an HR job when I was ready to leave but they were in short supply.

Peeved Michelle said...

I wish I had a Hello Kitty pen.