Friday, June 23, 2006

Happy Friday!

I just spent an hour and a half in a Pandemic Planning meeting. It was interesting and very important, but something about the guy who was leading it. He talks and the words just fall out of my pretty little head. I don't know what it is.

I had a dream that the WC found my blog and read the whole thing. That wasn't bad enough. Then he was a total ass because he knew all about it. And he had known for a long time so any time I had posted something about like a waning interest in him, he adjusted his behavior so that I would be interested again and when I showed too much interest he pulled back, so basically he was totally screwing with me. When I woke up I had the hardest time believing it didn't really happen.

I was also having a bit of confusion this morning because I had fallen asleep on the sofa last night. I got up to take my pills and go to bed but there was no water in the kitchen. So I tried the bathroom, no water. So I drank from a little water bottle and went to bed. This morning when I got up I thought that was a dream too and was totally confused. (It doesn't help that Rigby helped me awake and that threw me all off)

Last night was our last Girl Scout meeting of the year. We had a potluck and did our bridging outside. Honestly, when I send an email reminding the folks of the meeting and say someone is bringing chips and juice, how does this translate to the other parents please bring chips? We had so much chips or chip like food (popcorn, doritos) it wasn't funny. I had one parent bring chicken and one bring fruit and veggies. Our bridging was a little rag tag but that's kind of the troop we are. All in all it was just fun and the girls got their badges and we're done for the year. We posed for some group pictures, and these kids... they are such drama queens. They are all posed in their own way. I'm going to print one off and set it up in my office. I really dig these kids.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I know when we have potlucks at work, we try to do a sign up to get a variety of foods, but we always seem to end up with tons of desserts and chips. Oh, and then there's the pizza a bunch of people go in to order because they forgot to bring what they signed up for!