Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Swimming again!

I went again today with Big R. It was so fun. The bruise on the bottom of my foot is not fun, but the swimming itself was good. We went out to the dock again and he jumped off several times. I just spent most of it sunning. By the end of the summer if we keep this up I'll be thin and tanned! :) (Michelle doesn't believe about the tanned part but what does she know? :) )

While there, I saw this amazingly beautiful woman. She was gorgeous and so exotic looking. I honestly stared. She was pregnant and had a cute little bump. Her man, not hot. He wasn't like hideous or anything and fairly cute but not as hot as she. But they were very cute together and that made the romantic in me go 'awww' a little bit. :)

Finally, I got a letter in the mail. A real letter! From my friend Katie in Vermont. She has 2 kids and a hubby. They've moved around a bit and now are going without internet so no more email. I'll have to type up a letter and print it. I have the hand writing of a serial killer.

Oh one more thing, I went and deposited a check today and the guy behind the bank counter kind of has an unfortunate pinched face thing that makes him look a tiny bit like a rat or mouse. He handed me back my receipt face down. That made me laugh. I was over drawn, which was totally my fault (really how can it not be?) but I had a check to deposit on Friday and didn't and then I didn't do it on Saturday either so how dumb am I? So the receipt puts me back in the black yay for me, but I was amused he put it face down maybe in hopes I wouldn't feel as bad or something? (Completely unrelated, but honestly how is 23 highway miles per gallon good gas mileage? I think not)

No comments: