Friday, June 02, 2006

Yay! Something fun!

Guess what I'm doing tomorrow. Go on guess...

I'm going for a mani & a pedi. I haven't been for one since the fateful December trip where I visited the fam. Sadly there are still traces of purple on my big toes. :) My fingernails are all a pretty reasonable length. (Of course I have just now ensured at least 2 will break completely off). Plus the place we're going to has the lovely massage chairs. I'm very thrilled. :) I can't decide what color to go with though... Usually I do some weird color on my toes but since I'll be wearing sandals at work I may need something a little less green or blue. :)

Also on the dockett for tomorrow... My first Mariner's game. Isa and some of her peeps and I are going to go watch one tomorrow evening. I'm not sure how excited I am about that, but it should be fun. I don't HATE baseball, and it can be exciting so...

Finally, my sister is being assigned to El Salvador for her job for awhile. How long, she claims indefinitely. I'm excited because guess where next spring's vacay will be? Sun and rain forest and cheap goods. Sounds all good to me. :)

1 comment:

Robin said...

Go for something pink, it's very versatile for summer.