Monday, June 05, 2006

Educate me

What's a cankle (kankle?)? I've heard this word before and I have absolutely no idea what this means. It sounds unkind.

Also, series finale of Everwood is really good and sweet and I love Edna.

Also Mashed Potatoes and hotdogs do not a good dinner make.

Also today is Monday so yay Real World/ Road Rules Challenge is on! Perfect time for something sweet from the kitchen. (Also to get the taste of hot dogs and cheesey mashed potatoes out of my mouth beause it really was not a good dinner.)

Also, I like happy endings even if it is cheesey.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Cankle is an unkind word. It describes the ankles of a person who has no definition to their ankles so it looks like their calf extends stright down to their foot.

Pop culture reference: Jason Alexander said it in that Jack Black movie where Gwyneth Paltrow wears a fat suit.

Kate the Peon said...

When did Edna's hubby die? I totally missed that. I wasn't so thrilled with the finale - a) I was only aware it was the finale, like, 4 days ago - where's the hype?!?, b) It didn't sew things up for me. Are B and H back together? Is she going to ND? Why did whatsherface agree to marry Doc Brown? She JUST got out of a relationship.

I did like, though, that the daughter is now grown up.

Joanne said...

KTP
1 - Edna's hubby officially died last episode but he had the heart attack that killed him the very end of the episode before that.
2 - The WB sucks, what can I say? :) There was no hype, but people have known about it for awhile now.
3 - B & H Aren't necessarily back together I don't think but that she accepted to A & M (The significance of the thick envelope - sending back all the paper like housing forms and all that) indicates that she's open to the possibility when they're both ready. I really liked the 2 of them together.
3 - She never really loved Jake. It's always been Andy. Duh. :)