Saturday, June 03, 2006

Weird coincidence

Apparently the people who had my cell phone and my home phone numbers were both named Joe. Now Homephone Joe has all sorts of past bad history because I'm still (4 years later) getting calls for him from bill collectors. I dutifully call them back and tell him that I am not him and I have no idea where he is and no I've never even met the guy since I was randomly assigned this number 4 years ago. I call them back when they leave messages because I don't want to keep getting the calls. So today I'm driving along with Tess to her vet appointment and I get this call and the person says "Hi Joe." I say hi because I think it sounds a bit like Big R, although I didn't recognize the number as his and Big R calls me Jo on the phone. The person asks me if I'm in my car and I said that I was in A car and then it seems to dawn on both of us that we are not talking to the person we think we are. So I ask who is it she (I have finally figured out it was a she) looking for and she tells me and it totally isn't me. :) It is slightly weird.

I took the girls out to the back patio to run. There is no place for them to escape so I can just lete them run without leashes and they had a good time. It was really cute, a cat in the window was watching the girls very intently.

No comments: