Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Sleep forever

I fell asleep last night at 8:30. What am I a freakin' grandma?! I didn't wake up until 7:00 this morning. That's 45 minutes after I usually wake up. Now I feel all gross in that way that you do when you sleep too much.

While sleeping I had a dream that I was 2nd in command in a gang of women. We were holding a war council in this swanky hotel and I had to go in and make sure every thing was set up and we were set at a table in the background. There were several huge vases of flowers all around. And then we were choosing chairs and I sat at the head but there were like 3 places so I was on the left. And then somehow I was sleeping on the sidewalk by this one area near a gas station I walk past on my way to my favorite taco place when I'm walking from work. I was just sleeping, I was not homeless. I was dressed like a nice normal person. And while I was sleeping there Matthew walked by. I could tell it was him because of his black vest and white shirt he always wears.

Sleeping - To dream that you are sleeping, denotes peace of mind. Alternatively, it may also mean that you are ignorant and not fully aware of the conditions and circumstances around you.

Gang - To dream that you are a gang member, signifies your need to achieve and accomplish things through force and intimidation.

Hotel - To see a hotel in your dream, signifies a new state of mind or a shift in personal identity. You need to move away from your old habits and old way of thinking.

Flower - To see colorful flowers in your dream, signifies kindness, compassion, gentleness, pleasure, beauty, and gain. It is also symbolic of perfection and spirituality. Your dream may be an expression of love, joy and happiness. Alternatively, flowers may denote a particular time or season. If the flowers are white, then it symbolizes sadness.

Table - To dream that you are setting the table, suggests that you laying the groundwork for a plan or personal matter. It also implies confidence.

What a totally conflicting dream.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I've had dreams in which I'm sleeping too. I just took it to mean I don't get enough sleep!