Sunday, June 11, 2006

Tick tock

Apparently this weekend is 'weddings weekend' on the Food Network. Somehow this translates to Joanne watches hours of wedding stuff on TV and it causes pangs. :) There was an episode that was essentially an infomercial for Disney World Weddings. That was the one that had me entranced. Seriously, if I were independently wealthy and it wasn't totally against my beliefs, I would totally do a full blown Disney World wedding. As it stands... I'm not independently wealthy and spending $70,000 on a single day is not something I can believe in so... (Well and of course there's the added complication that I have no potential groom :) ) I've also been watching several episodes of Wedding Cake Challenge. It is amazing what they can do with cakes! Really I have to stop this. It is like a guy with a broken penis watching p-rn. He can watch but it is totally futile.

1 comment:

Kate the Peon said...

What was the deal, though, with the model/actor couple winning catering? Can't the FN find 'everyday' people - from, say - Idaho - to cater to?

P.S. - Collette is over exposed, IMHO. :)