Monday, June 12, 2006

Schedule

I think part of the reason that the summer of Joanne failed last year (well the Achilles Tendonitis was a big part of it) but the other part was that I had no schedule. (Wholly unrelated, but I just saw a commercial for Tyson chicken and I could swear the juicy chicken breast they cut open to show off how fabu the chicken is was still pink inside). If I have a schedule I have a plan. If I have a plan, I'll do it. So I'm creating a schedule. (The added bonus, is that if you are a stalker, you'll have total ability to stalk me!) :)

Friday 6/16 - Waldos with Isa and some friend of hers to see WC's band
Saturday 6/17 - Kayaking in some body of water with Big R & Isa
Sunday 6/18 - Cleaning my bathroom. (Hmmm maybe if I vow to post a pic of the clean bathroom there'll be external pressure on me to actually do it!) :)

Saturday 6/24 - Do some other cleaning
Sunday 6/25 - Woodland Zoo & Rose Garden

Saturday 7/1 - Cleaning
Sunday 7/2 - Kubota Gardens

Saturday 7/8 - Sunday 7/9 - Camping in Oregon! (yay!!)

Saturday 7/15 - House stuff
Sunday 7/16 - Center for Wooden Boats

Saturday 7/22 - Home & hearth
Sunday 7/23 - Maybe swimming at Madison Park with Big R

Saturday 7/29 - Big Bros & Big Sis picnic (volunteering thing I am not a big bro/big sis)
Sunday 7/30 - Maybe I'll get a haircut. :)

Ok I'll plan August later, I'm bored with this already. :D

2 comments:

... said...

Sounds like a good plan, I should do something like that so I can get all the things I want to do done this summer before I have to get back to the books...

Peeved Michelle said...

I am so proud of your advanced planning :) That reminds me, I need to schedule a haircut.