Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Guilt and Allergy

Clearly I'm allergic to doing dishes. Without fail, the moment I turn on the water in the kitchen I have to pee. Every time.* Obviously I'm not meant to do dishes. I wonder if I can get some sort of ADA accommodation for this.

I just stepped on Rigby's head. I feel a pang of guilt on that one but at the same time I do not. She insists on running around under my feet and stopping. I stopped when I felt pressure so obviously I didn't kill her but I may have knocked her head into the floor. Honestly after the weekend where I stepped on her, picked up my foot and she and I managed to put ourselves back in the same place so I was fully stepping on a paw and then I fell into a wall trying to pick up my foot quickly because she was chattering so loudly and knocked into a lamp. Now the next day I knocked into the same lamp and caused the damn glass shade to go crashing to the floor. Notice the word crashing. Yup... broke the damn shade and had to clean up glass about 2 minutes before I had to leave to catch a bus.

*Ok, in the interest of full allergic disclosure there was 1 time I have not had to pee within the first 5 minutes of doing dishes. I didn't because I had just gone to the bathroom before I went into the kitchen.

No comments: