Monday, June 12, 2006

Still just as craptastic

For some odd reason I watched the last 40 minutes or so of Star Wars 3. Now those who have been reading for the last year know how much I hated this movie the first time. But I do periodically like a good battle scene. I especially like them when I'm having 'pangs'*. :) But it was as bad as I previously thought and having reread my review and the comments that went with it I'm annoyed all over again. :)

*It is frequently necessary to counter the sappyness of a romantic comedy or other totally romantic television viewing (like Food Network's Weddings episodes) with things blowing up. I don't write the rules but I will say that an evening of something like 50 First Dates or Love Actually countered by a Bourne Supremacy is the perfect movie combination in my mind. :)

No comments: