Wednesday, December 01, 2004

And now a very special message...

From 7th Heaven. Yes, I have learned something from the most craptastically fabulous show 7th Heaven. That lesson... Preacher's kids are the devil. Brownies started off so well tonight. I had the 5 quiet ones (please note I only have 8 brownies in the troop when all of them show up). And then the 6th quiet one showed up and I thought to myself this will be the best meeting ever! Then came 7 & 8. Neither of whom tend to listen to me although 7 is slightly better than 8 and 7's dad attended the meeting so she was totally on good behavior. Which brings me to 8. 8 makes me crazy. I ask 8 to not sing... 8 sings. I ask 8 not to sing... 8 sings and on and on. And, you guessed it, 8 is a preacher's kid. Despite all this, though, we had a good meeting. We made coptors from our badge book and as long as they were quiet and walked up the stairs appropriately and listened while we were up on the balcony of my work, we got to throw them off the 2nd floor and they thought that was the coolest thing ever. The silly little coptors actually took up almost the entire meeting time. So we didn't get to have Brownie smackdown that still needs to happen... mostly because 7 & 8 are the ones that need it most and they were like 15 minutes late so we had already started on the coptors. There's always next week I suppose.

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

You should make 7 and 8 stay after and get their own smackdown. Then they will really feel like they are getting in trouble.