Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas To All!

And to all a good night. Michelle will laugh at this, but I initially misspelled Merry Christmas in my title. Hee.

This year my family finally came through with the Devil Duck shower curtain I've wanted since last Christmas. My mom even bought the matching bathmat and trash can so now I have to clean the bathroom to make it worthy of all this finery. But I got a fairly decent haul, and much of what I wanted so life is good. I went last night to buy a roast to have for Christmas day dinner... not so much since they didn't have any of the type I wanted. They did have some fancy schmancy roasts that made my head explode when I looked at the price. Over $50.00 for a little roast? I will not be eating that. I will be eating a Christmas Steak for dinner tonight. :) Mmm. but I'm hungry now I think I'll make some banana nut muffins for breakfast.

Happy holidays dear readers I hope all your dreams for the new year come true.

No comments: