Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Diabetes

Apparently the only people who are home during the day have diabetes. This I have been able to learn from my 3 vacation days thus far (Next year, I don't know what I'm doing but I am SOOOO not spending them here in this apartment not cleaning and not working on any useful projects except playing Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons). I know I shouldn't complain because I am lucky I have these days off. Most people I know don't. But back to diabetes, I was able to discern that the entire stay-at-home population has it by incredibly scientific method. That's all the commercials they show during daytime television. Wilford Brimley (Didn't he die??) and his diabetes test strips. The new medicare prescription cards that will pay for your diabetes supplies. A variety of drugs that will help you with your diabetes. New testing apparatus that are out. AND My personal favorite - Mary Tyler Moore talking about Juvenile Diabetes with these annoying kids talking about who their hero is. Of course, with my tendency to snack all day long because I'm bored, I could be well on my way to adult fat chick diabetes so... (Ok just kidding Katie, don't get all worried). BAH! Again with the Wilford Brimley. I can't cope. Tomorrow I am going on a field trip. I don't know where, I don't even care where but I can't be in this apartment all day without wanting to kill someone. (uh oh, I'm the only one here.... :D)

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

Next year you will be here before Christmas for my gingerbread party. I don't know where you will be after that.