Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Christmas Wishes

I just had 25% of my Christmas wishes come true today... I guess it would be 25%. I have 2 Christmas wishes...

1 - Boss would quit and I would get her job.
2 - Meet a nice youngish man for holiday adventures with potential to become a 'thing.'

The drumroll on what portion came true today...

My boss quit. She will be terming sometime in Jan/Feb. I am very excited about this, but also full of trepidation, since I WANT HER JOB! My biggest boss was talking about pulling out the job description and interviewing candidates and the types of interviews blah blah blah and my heart was sinking a little bit. Then he said that all of that doesn't mean I shouldn't apply if I want it. If I want it?! Are you kidding me? Since day 3 I wanted it. More money, less mindnumbingness and on and on and on. But I'm secretly terrified that if I do apply I won't get it. Then what? I'm such a girl.

No comments: