Thursday, December 16, 2004

Hockey Yay!

I bought a ticket to go to a Seattle Thunderbirds game on the 29th vs. the Everett Silvertips. Since Everett is just a little north of here, this is a big rivalry and there will be a lot of Everett fans at the game. This may be the only time I leave the apartment the entire week I have off. Last night, I was trying to order a ticket at ticketmaster. I hate them. For my $20.00 ticket, they wanted to tax me 2 bucks and then their 4 dollar convenience charge. Plus I was hoping to get an aisle seat. So today I called the Thunderbird ticket office directly. Booya! Although I didn't get my aisle seat, I got a seat in row number 2. ROW 2! I am ever so excited about this. But now that I look at this ticket, I have a sinking feeling I may have picked a weird place to sit. I chose it because it is behind the penalty boxes and I remember in college that these were fun seats (although in college we were actually behind the players' benches). I also like to be in the middle because I can see the action better. The other 2 times I went with a coworker, we sat behind a goal and you can only see well that goal and not the other. It has since dawned on me, though, I may have just picked a seat in the 'Everett section.' Eh, life goes on... or those Everett rednecks will kill me. :) At which time Michelle or Volodiya will have to do the apartment sweep before my parents' come to officially clean it out. There are definitely some skeletons in my apartment I don't think my poor Catholic mother should see. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. "Skeletons."

Peeved Michelle said...

Um, that was me. Not some anonymous person weirdly interested in your "skeletons."