Monday, December 27, 2004

It's Michelle's Fault

Since I responded on Michelle's Blog I have to post this here (I don't HAVE to, it isn't like she's twisting my arm or anything).

(A) First, recommend to me:1. a movie2. a book3. a musical artist, song, or album
(B) Ask me three questions, no more, no less. Ask me anything you want. Answers will be posted in a couple days--great time for strangers to say hi.
(C) Then go back to your blog and copy and paste this, allowing your friends to ask you anything; say that you stole it from me.

2 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

A) One Hour Photo (for a rare sighting of Michael Vartan's pubes); Homecoming Queen by Winifred Madison; Ven Conmigo by Christina Aguilera.

B) Who was someone in college who I knew who you had a crush on who I would be totally shocked to find out about? What is the one thing you absolutely wish you could say to your mom? What is one thing you would do differently in your past if you could?

C) No way jose. I already did this once.

:D said...

The photograph by penelope lively, or all the pretty horses by cormac mccarthy (the book not the movie, I haven't seen the movie)