Tuesday, December 21, 2004

It's a wedding!

Now who could I possibly be marrying, I am sure you are all wondering. Since just what, 4 posts or so ago I was lamenting my single status. My gay, pothead, bartending fiance has set a date for the wedding. April 20th. Probably around 4:35 PM. This will give him a chance to get prepared. I will be the one in the green dress. Location to be determined. We've both agreed that this will be an 'open' marriage to ensure that either one of us gets laid sometimes. We also won't be comingling finances because, well, I'm not supporting a pothead's habit. At least I think this is what we agreed to last night. The details are kind of fuzzy thanks to said bartender's ability to pour most of a tumbler full of rum with a shot of orange juice on top to make it seem like a real mixed drink. I could be entirely mistaken about the wedding plans. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nope, you got it right. I was there and, at least at that point (pre-vodka/cran), sober.