Thursday, December 16, 2004

Christmas Presents

Whee! Some have arrived from Michelley and my parents. I opened Michelley's already. Very nice, the 2004 Starlounge CD and a penguin (I collect penguins) charm. Of the random crap my parents sent, (and sadly I'm not even talking about the Christmas presents except for 1 yet) a coat rack to hang on the wall. I've actually battled with my mother over this one multiple times. The battle being... DON'T SEND IT! Obviously I lost. A cordless rechargable screwdriver. That's okay and actually kind of useful. And some quilting tools, also kind of useful. I have opened one present already, because it was bottle shaped. I was apparently wrongly hoping for it to be alcohol. Not quite. Maraschino cherry syrup. If there's no cherry rum and redbull to make a 'cherry blast' I don't want to know about this. I haven't opened the other presents yet, maybe because I'm a tiny bit scared. Despite providing my mother a list, I strongly suspect she ust randomly chose stuff (a suspicion reinforced by cherry syrup).

No comments: