Monday, December 20, 2004

rough night

Last night. I woke up at 2:30. And that was it, I was just awake. I tried all the tricks, counting backwards from 1,000. At about 650 I gave up because I was still wide awake. I turned on the light and played my gameboy hoping that would help. No such luck. Read my Tarot cards. If they're right, I may be screwed the next few months. :) Turned the light back off and did that relax each part of your body until you fall asleep thing. That finally worked at 4:00. I so did not get up to the gym this morning at 5. :)

I did have a weird dream, though. I dreamt that Michelle was visiting. And we found an abandoned big dog. She decided to take it home with her, but at the last minute she decided not to since she has 2 big dogs already. So she left it with me. I had angst over keeping it becuase I live in a small apartment, but in the end I kept it and we were walking and it was on a leash.

According to Dreammoods.com

Dog:To see a dog in your dream, indicate a skill that you have ignored or forgotten, but needs to be activated. Alternatively, dogs may symbolize intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. Your own values and intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and succeed.

Airport: (since we were at the airport getting ready to leave when Michelle changed her mind) To see a busy airport in your dream, signifies the desire for freedom, high ideals, ambition, and hopes. It is an indication that you are approaching a new departure in your life. Some new idea is taking off or is ready to take off. You may be experiencing a new relationship, new career path or new adventure.

Leash: To dream that you are holding a leash, indicates a need for more control in your life.

Hmm... What this means... what this means.

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

My interpretation:
You forgot you are really good at plastic canvas art and you want to take it up again. ("Why does it have to BE anything? Why can't it jsut be art?") Your plastic canvas home-based business is going to take off and be a runaway success, enabling you to work from home and be financially independent. You are really taking control of your life now!