Thursday, December 30, 2004

New Year's Rockin' Eve

What to do what to do for New Year's Eve? The question is on the table again. My 1st option is to just drink the 2 bottles of rum that followed me home from the liquor store and watch a video and eat raspberry sorbet. My 2nd option is to go to RPlace with V and drink heavily. My 3rd option is Michelle's suggestion - Drink before I go to the bar so I don't spend too much money there, kiss lesbians and then come home and eat raspberry sorbet. My gayboypotheadbartending fiance** will be there I'm sure. I will probably do #3, although probably not with kissing lesbians, but depending on how drunk I get that may happen too.

**And just to clarify because I've talked about him a lot lately, Once upon a time, like a year ago, Jeffy started calling me his wife and I played along. Recently he asked me when we were finally going to get married and I said whenever he sets a date so he did. April 20th (which is how I discovered he's a pothead too.) Are we really going to get married on 4/20? Eh, probably not. Is he really gay, sadly yes. Is he really a pothead, yes obviously since he's always wanted to get married on 4/20. Is he really hot, oh yeah.

4 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Seriously, if you are going to marry a homosexual, I recommend a lesbian. I could use a wife myself. Husbands are kind of useless sometimes.

Peeved Michelle said...

Also, even though #3 was my recommendation, I am still voting for #1.

Kate the Peon said...

Ahhhhh (nodding wisely). Thanks for the clarification.

Unknown said...

Holy crap, Joanne. How could you not know Jeffy is a pothead? The minute he opened his mouth to take my order for the first time I knew he was a pothead.

And I'm with Michelle, if you're going to marry a queer, land yourself a lesbian. You already have someone in your household who does crafts.