Saturday, December 04, 2004

Batting for the other team.

It has come to my attention that if I were a lesbian I would not be single. How have I determined this, you might wonder. Well, apparently lately every time I've gone out on a busy bar night (as opposed to the random Monday V & I go out on some nights), I get hit on by a woman. Tonight's was a 'lipstick lesbian,' according to V. I'm not 100% certain what that means, although I will infer based on the girl it means very femme. She was really pretty, probably too hot for me. :) She was waiting for her friends who all turned out to be very butch. It was an interesting dichotomy.

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

In that case, it really is too bad that you don't swing both ways. You could so be hooked up. If for some reason Bryan and I ever got divorce or something else happened to end our marriage, I would probably get myself a hot girlfriend before I started looking for a new man.