Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Joanne's Googlism

joanne is a hot teen sex slut Well, yes that's obvious.
joanne is going where god is calling I just go where he tells me... to be a hot teen sex slut.
joanne is committed to providing you outstanding personalized service through her genuine caring for her client's needs I'm just good at my job.
joanne is it our fault you have a problem? Yes, yes it is.
joanne is already making use of her artificial leg
joanne is a crossdresser married to lisa Lisa knows all about me and accepts me for who I am, a hot teen sex slut.
joanne is now president of boise's chapter of sisters in crime
joanne is an e
joanne is constantly reminded
joanne is the perfect Was there any question?
joanne is married to actor paul newman and they have three daughters
joanne is a romantic
joanne is a dreamer
joanne is honeybear
joanne is a sculptor do the sculptures count if they are in mashed potatoes?
joanne is here
joanne is the total package You get what you pay for.

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

This one sounds like it could be from my own blog...
joanne is it our fault you have a problem?