Saturday, December 25, 2004

Plastic

Those people who design that indestructible plastic used to surround items such as little tiny computer parts or my new pedometer should be forced, when they die, to spend their eternity trying to escape after being sealed in one of those plastic bubbles. They are impossible! I cut a portion of one of the manuals trying to cut out this little memory stick thingie.

In other thoughts, now that Christmas is SOOO over, I just did an estimation of my taxes for next year. I should be getting a tidy little refund. I may have to use it to replace Jakob... (computer over 5 years old) With the computer discounts we get at work, this might just be doable. I think I'll have to go for another laptop, though. There is just no space in my apartment for a desktop and all the equipment that goes with one.

No comments: