Sunday, December 05, 2004

Shopping for the kiddies...

Today was one of those mass field trip days that I do. Although if I hadn't slept late, I wouldn't have been late for every bit of my day. :) I went up to Target and bought presents for Toys for Tots. I had picked a couple names off the tree at my work. It was fun, but I get too neurotic wanting to think it would be something the kids would really enjoy. The tag has the present idea, but you know... like when it just says books. What kind of books? But I am pleased with what I got and it was fun. I also got new panties which were necessary.

After leaving Target, I went out to the gluten free restaurant in Edmonds, Kaili's Kitchen. I got the stuffed french toast. It was good, but there was too much cream cheese and for some reason I was hoping my French Toast would come with something besides just French Toast... like bacon. :) And the service is a bit slow because there doesn't seem to be enough people, or maybe enough people who know what the fuck they're doing. Or maybe I should really be grumpy at the people taking a lifetime to make up their minds ahead of me at the counter.

No comments: