Thursday, December 30, 2004

You got questions - we got answers

A) One Hour Photo (for a rare sighting of Michael Vartan's pubes) Seen it, scared the piss out of me; Homecoming Queen by Winifred Madison I will consult Seattle Public Library on this one; Ven Conmigo by Christina Aguilera I'll have to look into that too.

B) Who was someone in college who I knew who you had a crush on who I would be totally shocked to find out about? I did have a total crush on Helen's Rob but I think you knew that. I can't think of anyone you knew that I had a crush on that I wouldn't have told you... BUT I will tell you that there was this guy I used to make out with in the library closed book storage while we were supposed to be working. Who I later found out from Al that he just really liked kissing. We never went any further, just would make out once in a while in this closet. That's a funny memory.

What is the one thing you absolutely wish you could say to your mom? I've been thinking about this question for days. I think I have always wanted to point out that many of the things that she has bitched about about her own upbringing and her relationship with her mother are the same things she's done to me. She always used to complain about how she was a second class citizen in her own home and her mother loved her brother and sister more... and it was the same for me - She didn't even hide the fact that she loved both my sisters more, and she rarely makes the effort to really understand who I am. Which brings me to the fact that the bottom line reason I don't want to have kids is that I'm terrified that all those people who say "Just wait until you have kids and you'll find yourself saying those things too" might actually be right and that no matter how hard I try, I'll end up sounding like her. No 11 year old kid should be told "You'll be just like your sister and have abortions" when you don't even know what one is. (Ok that might be an overshare)

What is one thing you would do differently in your past if you could? I totally should've jumped on Aaron when I had the chance! :) (Aaron would be the boy of the hat story) Damn if I had a brain cell in my pretty little head and realized that there may have been some mutual interest...

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

I never heard the library closet story. That cracks me up. And there was totally mutual interest from Aaron, though, I didn't know it at the time either, but I am self-absorbed.